Submissions shall be anonymous, i.e. not reveal author(s) on the title page or through self-references.
Papers must be submitted digitally, in PDF, and uploaded through the on-line conference system. The page limits for submissions are: up to ten pages for regular
papers, up to four pages for short papers including bibliographic references. Paper submissions that violate the requirements will be returned without review.
Submissions to the conference must follow the above requirements and be uploaded electronically no later than:
Friday, January 26, 2018 23:59 CET
HistoCrypt utilizes the EasyChair conference management system for submission, reviewing, and preparation of proceedings. Submission for the conference will open December 1, 2017 at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=histocrypt2018
Reviewing of submissions and selection of the conference program will be managed by the HistoCrypt 2018 Program Committee. All submissions will receive at least two double-blind reviews by experts in the field.
- Beáta Megyesi (program chair), Uppsala University, Sweden
- Bernhard Esslinger (cryptology), University of Siegen, Germany
- Otokar Grošek (cryptology), Slovak University of Technology, Slovakia
- Benedek Láng (history), Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- Mark Phythian (intelligence), University of Leicester, UK
- Anne-Simone Rous (history), Saxon Academy of Sciences and Humanities, Germany
- Gerhard F. Straßer (history), Emeritus, Pennsylvania State University, USA
To inquire about the submission and reviewing process or generally the scientific program of the conference, please email ‘email@example.com’.
The HistoCrypt 2018 Local Organizing Committee is comprised of staff from the Department of Linguistics and Philology, Uppsala University, Sweden:
- Eva Pettersson (local chair)
- Bengt Dahlqvist
- Beata Megyesi